Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birkday, Cami!

First of all, my kids have decided that this shelf is a way cooler bunk bed than their real one, and spend a great deal of time playing on it.
Kinda like when you buy a kid a new toy and they just want to play with the box.
The girls got to our house right at bedtime, but we busted out the gifts and the cake anyway!
Em and Jonah always end up on the table. Is that strange to any one? Is it because they're more at eye level that way? Why is it that they gravitate up there?
We gave her 40 candles.
19 just wasn't lighting it up enough for this party.
This gift cracked us up, and she loved it:
My Mom gave her a box of all the things that she steals from home:)
Flashlights, Tape, Envelopes, Stamps, Phase 10 Cards, Pens, the works.
After the chocolate cake, the kids took an hour and a half to fall asleep. Shoot me if I ever give them cake before bed again.
This is about... 12:30am-ish. I don't know how late they stayed up - I'm too old to party I guess.
But here's what they looked like this morning! Aren't they strangely scarily cute?

1 comment:

Camille said...

Hahahaha woooow, thanks Jayne! I've never looked so lovely in my life. Hanna either. Thanks for the cake, and the 40 candles, and the hilarious movie, and the crazy kids, and the hubby that fixed my car! Come to my house tonight, yeah?