and many more on channel 4and scooby doo on channel 2and a big fat lady on channel 80 Please, do explain the picture, I'm fascinated.
Now we get it, hehe.
Wait. I don't get it.
wow Caleb... good times:) I guess we get pretty bored on road trips eh?
oh and Happy Birthday Jaye! hehe
Yah, happy birthday, to the most creative blogger on earth, Jayne, and my best blogger example in the world.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
and many more on channel 4
and scooby doo on channel 2
and a big fat lady on channel 80
Please, do explain the picture, I'm fascinated.
Now we get it, hehe.
Wait. I don't get it.
wow Caleb... good times:) I guess we get pretty bored on road trips eh?
oh and Happy Birthday Jaye! hehe
Yah, happy birthday, to the most creative blogger on earth, Jayne, and my best blogger example in the world.
Post a Comment