Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween dance

Soooo.... Hanna needed a costume for the halloween dance last week and I, always being the wonderful, willing (and in serious need of entertainment) sister :) volunteered for the job.

And so the ratting, curling, back-combing, hair-spraying and crying began
We were going for something like this (above)
AAHAHAhahahaha! what do you think??
Her hair will never be the same. I just don't know how you come back from something like this :)
p.s. she won best costume at the party

6 comments:

JoAnn said...

No, Tess. YOU won best costume at the party!!!

Jayne said...

Amen, Mom. That. Is. AWESOME.

Hanna, only someone as perfectly pure and moral as you could pull off a costume like that safely:)

Bethanie said...

Wherever did you get that dress??! And I want to know who was your Jack Sparrow, huh?? . . . .

Diana said...

Yeah, I'm gonna need some Jack info too.

That dress is amazing, that hair is amazing. I am in awe of Tess' skills and Hannah's beauty.

JoAnn said...

Tess made the dress years ago during her 'gotta make a dress' era. It's 2 piece and adjustable and it's been used many times - great costume.

The Pirate is Taylor Smith (I think you went out with his older sister, Mac). Hanna asked him to the dance by putting a dead duck (thanks Chuck) with her name in the beak on his front porch!

Gr. Nette said...

You are all somethin' else! If I get bored around here, I just click into the blog.....what fun.
Tess, you're amazing.