Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Our day at the Zoo as captured by Mom

If you saw the post on my blog, you know that we had a GREAT day at the zoo!
When Tess, Hanna, and I discovered these priceless movies on my camera taken by Mom, we knew they needed to be shared with the world.


Giggle giggle!



Snicker Snicker!
(Mom? Do you still love me?)


(I sure love you!)
Tee Hee Tee Hee!


If this doesn't show you what a great day we had, I don't know what will.

Hey wait! This one's pretty cute!
Thank you for preserving these memories for future generations!

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Hey, I kind of got it right on that last one (purely by accident). Lesson: don't ever had me an unkown camera and expect anything great - I can't even figure out my own camera!

Unknown said...

Those are hilarious! JoJo Spielberg :-)

Gr. Nette said...

har de har!