In my humble skier mind, I looked upon this glorifying video as a dew drop looks upon the morning sun. Awe, amazement, and utter disbelief that my future existance as a skier would soon vanish. Tears streamed down my face as I watched these two powerful young men face the unknown such as a lion would look upon his newly aquired prideland after his king father has passed. I look forward to the day where I, too, may fight the skootch leg fight. My only plea is that we might all become one with this outstanding new sport, never looking back, with an eye single to the future of building our confidance in standing up for new ideas and supporting our local nitwits in their fight for independance.
The Canyons posted this vid on facebook and said "In the spirit of staying with the up and coming trends for winter, The Canyons is considering putting a Cross Country Snowboarding Course in near the base..."
7 comments:
That just made my morning:)
In my humble skier mind, I looked upon this glorifying video as a dew drop looks upon the morning sun. Awe, amazement, and utter disbelief that my future existance as a skier would soon vanish. Tears streamed down my face as I watched these two powerful young men face the unknown such as a lion would look upon his newly aquired prideland after his king father has passed. I look forward to the day where I, too, may fight the skootch leg fight. My only plea is that we might all become one with this outstanding new sport, never looking back, with an eye single to the future of building our confidance in standing up for new ideas and supporting our local nitwits in their fight for independance.
Caleb!! I am laughing so hard right now. I love it! I'm totally taking this sport up...and i have a feeling that i will be rocking it!!
Yay! Cami's writing again!
Huh? I'm always writing mom, what are you talkin about
wow, that looks like a lot of work... let's do it!
The Canyons posted this vid on facebook and said "In the spirit of staying with the up and coming trends for winter, The Canyons is considering putting a Cross Country Snowboarding Course in near the base..."
Pretty funny.
Post a Comment