This thing is Loaded with reading material. I crack up everytime I walk past it because I notice a new funny sticker I hadn't seen before.
These are a few of my favorites: This one makes me laugh, but also makes me wonder if I'm missing a funny joke. Is this from a movie or something?: I love this one. And, last the best of all the game, my personal favorite:
4 comments:
The canoe one is a reference to the movie Deliverance, I believe. You don't want to see it. A guy at work told me about it. Not good.
In my defense, i saw it on TV and didn't see any of the bad parts. I just know it's a big joke that hearing Dueling Banjos in the woods is creepy.
I really love the MST3K one.
I'm drawing a blank about the Johnny D. one. Help me out?
John Denver. I miss him :-(
Post a Comment