Monday, June 22, 2009

No where else for these

I have approximately 100 photos from JoJo's that I don't know what to do with. Here's a sampling.
I think Charles likes these little guys.
The true beauty of being the one taking the pictures. You get to not be the one in photos like this. No offense, Tim, I really love you tons.
Look at this little button of a girl! She makes everyone happy. That's all I have to say about that.
Camille and Hanna thought that their last night together would be best spent out on the trampoline in the downpour lightning storm, fully clothed, with water balloons.
And then there's Tess again. I told her she needed to trim those things, and for some reason she gave me a look.

3 comments:

Diana said...

I busted a gut. Thanks, Jayne, especially for the toe one.

Mac said...

Yeah thanks for making me GAG. Bleah. hehehe

Tess said...

JAYNE!!!!!
honestly woman.
you're gonna get it.