Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cami loves camping


And here we have Camille, in all her Camille glory, demonstrating the true camping spirit. 

In Camille's defense, she is recovering from a serious head injury. 

7 comments:

Camille said...

How fast do you think your hand was going when it hit my forehead? 300? 500 mph? Somewhere in there

jayne said...

450

Unknown said...

It's a good thing you have a really really hard head Chamomile.

Camille said...

This is true, because if i had a head of jello it wouldn't have made that very loud smacking sound that woke up the whole campground

Unknown said...

Well it's your own fault that you ran into Jayne's hand! If you didnt go around head butting people all the time things like this wouldnt happen!

Diana said...

I want to hear the head injury story. I sure hope Scott doesn't see these pictures because he'll only fall more madly in love with you.

Jayne said...

I think we all tend to put less-than-glamorous-shots of Cami on here because everyone knows she's beautiful and she can take it. Like our Tess is a chub jokes - they work because it's obviously not true.

I smacked Cami in the forehead. That's the story.
Anyone who knows me knows that I would never do such a thing unprovoked, and then I usually wouldn't either, so you must imagine in your minds what could possibly have caused me to do such a wicked thing. Let your imaginations run wild, my friends.