Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Best dog ever!

ok so maybe he's the best dog for ME in the whole world :)
but still.

4 comments:

jayne said...

He really is a sweetie, Tim! I know it's weird (for me, anyway) but I so look forward to seeing him when I come visit! I know! Crazy!

Unknown said...

He is amazing! i really can't believe how sweet and calm he is. If you could clone him i think we would all want one of him. I'm a bit worried about the chickens on the carpet... ;-)

Tess said...

I put them out of their tub while I clean it and we're getting new carpet pretty soon (hopefully!!!)
and that carpet is so gross anyway I really dont think you could make it any worse :)

Unknown said...

Ha! I've lived in a few places with carpet like that, it's great. Seriously i'm going to save my pennies for one of Tank's puppies. He is perfect!