Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April showers

A typical rainy morning at our house.
(sorry about the bare-bummage, 
this is Lainey's idea of the perfect outfit)

9 comments:

Jayne said...

Tess. What is this psychotically amazing videographic skill that has suddenly sprung up out of your talent garden?

I'm going to email you all of my dorky home movies. I don't want to see them again until they've been beautified, got it?

Diana said...

Keep those videos coming. They are incredible, and almost make me cry. She's lucky she'll have that footage later.

Jayne said...

You have nice legs, by the way

Tess said...

why thank you Jim. about the legs I mean.
you're just lucky you didn't see the rest of me

Emmy said...

A magazine. She's a good dancer. Uh oh, she's sad. Who pushed her? Babies love her. Is she gonna cry? That's her home? Is that Tess? That's Tess? Oh she's sad. Now she's takin a nap. Nussing else, jus that. I want to watch it adain!

Jayne said...

Tim dear, not to bring up memories that you may have tried to push out of your cerebrum, but I recall that when you were Lainey's age your idea of the perfect outfit consisted of the black and blue knit holey sweater off your teddy bear... and nothing else.

I'd say Lainey's doing fine:)

Mac said...

Hehehe, those were the days. "UPS man!"

Tess said...

aaaaahhhh!!!!!!! I cant breathe!!!!

Jayne said...

Tess!! Get out of that sweater so you can breathe! Don't you realize you've grown since then?!