Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thanks Grandma JoJo!


Last night we got home and checked the mailbox. It was exciting to see a package from Grandma JoJo! Luke loves his new shirt, and he even halfway smiled when we put it on today after church.

I wish that my photography did this kid justice. I promise he's cuter than he shows up in photos. In fact, last night a woman (a complete stranger) came up to me last night at the play and said "Oh my gosh, your baby is beautiful. He should be in commercials. I'm serious." Just another beautiful Christensen grand-baby (well, he's gotta keep up with the other 3 cuties).

1 comment:

Jayne said...

We totally believe you, Diana! Captain Adorable is RIGHT! I love every single picture that you post of him, and I'm so glad that you're such a faithful blogger. It's pretty unfair to all the other babies out there, if you know what I mean. We're totally monopolizing the 'cute' market