By the way, this is the best i've looked since friday afternoon. Use your imagination.
I remember being like that. Bleah. Then I went to Camp Loll for the summer. Hmmmm.
You're going to have to look a bit worse to not be a beauty, Cam. Not much worse, but a bit;)
I remember when I got my wisdom tooth (not teeth) out I was only swollen on one side. Soooo cute.
what's on her head?
To Emmy: That is my turban. I am now officially Arabic. وأنا على الساخن
Arabic translation: I Am Hot.
Thank you, I've been wondering what that said.
Do they really say that?
Of course they do, Hanna, Cami would never make up something like that.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
By the way, this is the best i've looked since friday afternoon. Use your imagination.
I remember being like that. Bleah. Then I went to Camp Loll for the summer. Hmmmm.
You're going to have to look a bit worse to not be a beauty, Cam.
Not much worse, but a bit;)
I remember when I got my wisdom tooth (not teeth) out I was only swollen on one side. Soooo cute.
what's on her head?
To Emmy: That is my turban. I am now officially Arabic. وأنا على الساخن
Arabic translation: I Am Hot.
Thank you, I've been wondering what that said.
Do they really say that?
Of course they do, Hanna, Cami would never make up something like that.
Post a Comment