This Tuesday I would like to tell you all about a very fantastic person. Maybe I should make you guess? Oh all right.
This person is a He.
This person is more like a Super Hero than Human.
He is fast as lightening, super strong and holds the respect of most of the modern and world. Those who don't respect him will. By force.
Now I know that you are all thinking (somewhere in there)
"You're right! Caleb is all those things!!"
As flattered as I am and won't outright deny any of them, alas, it is not I that I speak of. If you wish to know who I am speaking of who can pull us out of this state of obamanation that we are in, please continue: This Is the Place
From here please tell us all your thoughts.
Also check out the t-shirt maker.
2 comments:
Hahaha! Caleb you may be strange, but you're funny too.
Wow, that was just amazing. I'm in school and I laughed out loud. Good one Leb.
Post a Comment