So this week there will be a new one everyday starting with today! So post your comments on whatever irks your chain today or what a crazy day you had recently: Let the games begin.....
For the record this was posted by Cleeb, not I. The thing irking my chain today is the sun. Talk about bright! When you have a hangover like I do, it's just not nice!
We started our first car wrap at work, and it's not going as well as we hoped. We got some of one side done, but it was ugly. So we decided to start all over using a different method, which - incidentaly - I recommended from the start. PLUS the customer is way too picky about how it's coming along. We told him this was our first time doing this, before we started. If he wanted a perfect job done, he should have gone to Palmer's (the other shop where I almost took a new job). It's their specialty. Oh well. Now we have to finish the job. Also...my muscles hurt.
2 comments:
For the record this was posted by Cleeb, not I. The thing irking my chain today is the sun. Talk about bright! When you have a hangover like I do, it's just not nice!
We started our first car wrap at work, and it's not going as well as we hoped. We got some of one side done, but it was ugly. So we decided to start all over using a different method, which - incidentaly - I recommended from the start. PLUS the customer is way too picky about how it's coming along. We told him this was our first time doing this, before we started. If he wanted a perfect job done, he should have gone to Palmer's (the other shop where I almost took a new job). It's their specialty. Oh well. Now we have to finish the job. Also...my muscles hurt.
Post a Comment