Um, I'd like to take this moment to whine that I'm so tired I'm actually dizzy. Probably shouldn't carry my kid around, but I still do. Here's to better nights of sleep.
I would like to whine about PE. Today we did like 300 crunches then we did these really hard exercises, running up and down the gym for like an hour then we played basket ball and just by looking at this fam you may realize that most of us are athletically retarded. No I'm limping 'cause my ankle hurts so bad. The End.
Athletically retarded is totally comparative, Hanna. I might have just made up a word. If we're talking about Michael Jordan, then okay yes, you're right. If we're talking about... uhmmm....... well I thought I could think of someone who was less athletic than us.... but I'm drawing a blank here...
I'd like to take this time to whine about how mom is always on my case about getting my clothes out of the laundry room (no offence to my mother). Jeez, ya think time grows on trees in my life?! i think not!
I'm with ya Cam. If she wants it out so bad why doesnt she just fold it nad put it away for you? I never get that. It would be much easier for everyone involved if moms would just do our laundry for us... Egads.
Funny... I recently had my 29 year old daughter leave her unfinished laundry at my house and I DID finish washing it and folding it. I also did her dishes and cleaned up her dogs poo!...Egads is right!
10 comments:
Yes I did the Whine thing so I figure it is only fitting to start, (I am fairly good at it).
Why does no one comment on the blog anymore?
Um, I'd like to take this moment to whine that I'm so tired I'm actually dizzy. Probably shouldn't carry my kid around, but I still do. Here's to better nights of sleep.
I'd like to whine that somebody better get her clothes out of the laundry room or I'm going to throw them out the window!
Mom
I would like to whine about PE. Today we did like 300 crunches then we did these really hard exercises, running up and down the gym for like an hour then we played basket ball and just by looking at this fam you may realize that most of us are athletically retarded. No I'm limping 'cause my ankle hurts so bad. The End.
Athletically retarded is totally comparative, Hanna. I might have just made up a word. If we're talking about Michael Jordan, then okay yes, you're right. If we're talking about... uhmmm....... well I thought I could think of someone who was less athletic than us.... but I'm drawing a blank here...
I forgot that I was supposed to whine about something. My head hurts.
my head hurts too and i really miss my munchkins! mmmoooommmm, i don't feel good :-(
I'd like to take this time to whine about how mom is always on my case about getting my clothes out of the laundry room (no offence to my mother). Jeez, ya think time grows on trees in my life?! i think not!
I'm with ya Cam. If she wants it out so bad why doesnt she just fold it nad put it away for you? I never get that. It would be much easier for everyone involved if moms would just do our laundry for us... Egads.
Funny... I recently had my 29 year old daughter leave her unfinished laundry at my house and I DID finish washing it and folding it. I also did her dishes and cleaned up her dogs poo!...Egads is right!
Post a Comment