Well Mr. Mac's Suit Sale of course, that one was stellar. I only remember bits of other ones, like a water-skiing competition that while he was skiing he hit a mommy whale, then ended up caring for the baby later. I remember that one because he teared up and we all laughed.
Hmm... i like the one where he digs the tunel with all the china dudes, and they just dug all the dirt behind them and end up getting stuck in the middle of the mountain, then the all get caught in a river and go spewing out Old Faithful. That was a good one. And the one where he jumps his tractor over all the traintracks, trying to set a new record, but he looks down mid-flight and sees a little boy stuck on the tracks as the train is coming, and he leaps out of his tractor and saves the little boy. The tractor, of course, makes it into a museum because it did set a new record, but dad didn't get put into the museum because he wasn't in the tractor when it set the record. CLASSIC!
wow, I remember trying to figure out if all these wonderful stories were true! He stopped telling them when I was little so the couple I remember Cami already mentioned... Of course there was that weird 4 hour scientifical one he told on our way back to Italy from Switzerland, but I didn't really get that one:(
I think the one where he waterskiied around Catalina was the first one. I always like his other series, the Dr. Routine stories, always with the same moral: "Don't Cut Corners".
I loved the one where he was hiding from some kind of bad guy and he put all the pigs from a farm into some kind of container so all of their gasses made it fly like a blimp. I'm sure he was saving someone too but I cant remember who
10 comments:
Well Mr. Mac's Suit Sale of course, that one was stellar.
I only remember bits of other ones, like a water-skiing competition that while he was skiing he hit a mommy whale, then ended up caring for the baby later. I remember that one because he teared up and we all laughed.
My mind is blank.
Hmm... i like the one where he digs the tunel with all the china dudes, and they just dug all the dirt behind them and end up getting stuck in the middle of the mountain, then the all get caught in a river and go spewing out Old Faithful. That was a good one. And the one where he jumps his tractor over all the traintracks, trying to set a new record, but he looks down mid-flight and sees a little boy stuck on the tracks as the train is coming, and he leaps out of his tractor and saves the little boy. The tractor, of course, makes it into a museum because it did set a new record, but dad didn't get put into the museum because he wasn't in the tractor when it set the record. CLASSIC!
Dad's remembering some of his what-a-guys and it's making him laugh so hard. "I usually told about contemporary issues" he says.
Remember King Porsena?
Remember when they met Lydia behind Snow Basin and the little sandwiches.
I'm just writing down Layne comments.
Now he's telling Cami the suitsail story. He says, He'd like to hear Jayne's version of it.
wow, I remember trying to figure out if all these wonderful stories were true!
He stopped telling them when I was little so the couple I remember Cami already mentioned...
Of course there was that weird 4 hour scientifical one he told on our way back to Italy from Switzerland, but I didn't really get that one:(
That was the one about King Porsena, Han. Remember how dad found all that gold under Chiusi? Hahaha....
I think the one where he waterskiied around Catalina was the first one. I always like his other series, the Dr. Routine stories, always with the same moral: "Don't Cut Corners".
I loved the one where he was hiding from some kind of bad guy and he put all the pigs from a farm into some kind of container so all of their gasses made it fly like a blimp. I'm sure he was saving someone too but I cant remember who
Oh yeah! the Goodyear blimp! He made it float using Methane. Good one.
Gr/Gr: Huh?
Layne: You have to write a book!
Post a Comment