Saturday, November 22, 2008

LOST AND FOUND

Attention all peoples. I have started a lost and found just so you know. Some items I have collected are:

a tatoo
a lap
a shadow

Found items are accepted for Hanna's Lost and Found.

All suggestions will be considered. You will be notified if your entry has been accepted for publication. All entries will become property of Hanna's Lost and Found and no monetary value will be attached.


9 comments:

Jayne said...

I lost my lap about.... 10 months ago, but I found it again. Right after Jonah was born.

Camille said...

I lost my brain.. does that count?

Camille said...

I lost my brain.. does that count?

Jayne said...

How do you lose a brain twice, Cam?

Hanna Banana said...

A brain is kind of iffy. but whatever...

Unknown said...

I lost my big toe a few years back. But they found it and stuck it back on. Wait, Caleb did too! We have a lost toe problem in our family...

Mac said...

I lost the feeling in my left middle finger, and still haven't got it back?

Mac said...

That wasn't meant to be a question, heh. By-the-way, I added Luke to the picture list on the right!

Jayne said...

My heart just melted. He's so beautiful.